Thanks you for joining us on May 6, 2017 in the heart of the County at the historic Crystal Palace to participate in the timeless tradition of revelling in music, food and family to welcome the magic that is springtime in the County.
County Pop features both established Canadian acts and local music in an environment with top quality sound, innovative lighting and one-of-a-kind artistic stage design. It is a County Pop tradition to see local musicians doing guest appearances with our out-of-town performers to create memorable performances that you won't see anywhere else.
Our 2017 headliner is the iconic East Coast musician Joel Plaskett, playing with his Dad Bill as part of a unique new collaboration and tour. Joel has won accolades around the world including awards from the Junos, Billboard World Song Competition, the Great American Song Competion and more. He even opened for Paul McCartney at a massive 2009 outdoor show in Halifax. He is a strong showman, great storyteller and amazing songwriter.
Our 2017 bill includes artist from all over Canada and Prince Edward County! The main stage includes Terra Lightfoot (Hamilton), Luther Wright and The Wrongs (Kingston), The Weather Station (Toronto), Moon Sugar (PEC). Our second Songwriter's Stage will include all local artists including Jeremy Kelly, Astrid Young and more!
We've got a whole collection of unique kids programming that will not just keep it fun for young people, but enrich the experience for everyone.
The Kids Tent will be sponsored by our good friends at The County. Here's what we have lined up:
1. Rock Capes - Kids will get a chance to create their own rock capes working with our textile artist Krista Dalby! All junior artistes will get to keep their creations as a momento of their time at County Pop!
2. Artistic Face Painting - We have brought in a real honest-to-goodness artist that will take face painting up a notch. We're not just talking about cute cat faces, but real one-of-a-kind temporary music-themed masterpieces that the kids will love. This walking art will make put a smile on the face of everyone and the whole place will feel like a true rock show!
3. Music Posters - All day long, we'll be working with the kids to create a collection of live music posters that will be hung around the Palace and provide a cool way to commemorate the event.
Food and Drink
County Pop 2017 Tickets
May 6, 2017
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 4:00 pm and finish by 8:00 pm!
1. Bill and Joel Plaskett (Halifax) - Visit artist website
2. Terra Lightfoot (Hamilton) - Visit artist website
3. Luther Wright and The Wrongs (Kingston) - View artist website
4. The Weather Station (Toronto) - View artist website
5. Moon Sugar (PEC) - View artist website
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
Second Stage - The Songwriter's Stage sponsored by McKinney ReMax
Something new for 2017 is our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to see more music!
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note that parking is free!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on May 6, 2017. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
NOTE - Advance County Pop tickets were also available locally at Books & Company (289 Main Street). Stop by and say hello!
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about tickets.