Join us on Saturday, April 28, 2018 in the heart of the County at the historic Crystal Palace to participate in the timeless tradition of revelling in music, food and family to welcome the magic that is springtime in the County.
County Pop features both established Canadian acts and local music in an environment with top quality sound, innovative lighting and one-of-a-kind artistic stage design. It is a County Pop tradition to see local musicians doing guest appearances with our out-of-town performers to create memorable performances that you won't see anywhere else.
Our 2018 headliner is the multi-album Juno-nominated revival rockers Elliott Brood. This Canadian three-piece alternative-country band have released seven acclaimed full length albums, and toured around the world. They are signed to Paper Bag Records from Toronto.
Our 2018 bill includes artist from all over Canada and Prince Edward County! The main stage includes Miss Emily (Kingston, but originally from Milford), Jérémie Albino (PEC), Lindsay Ferguson (Ottawa, but originally from PEC), Kashka (Toronto). Our second Songwriter's Stage will include all local artists including Grace Bongard, Dave Allen and more!
We've got a whole collection of unique kids programming that will not just keep it fun for young people, but enrich the experience for everyone.
The Kids Tent will be sponsored by our good friends at The County. Here's what we have lined up:
1. Rock Capes - Kids will get a chance to create their own rock capes working with our textile artist Krista Dalby! All junior artistes will get to keep their creations as a momento of their time at County Pop!
2. Artistic Face Painting - We have brought in a real honest-to-goodness artist that will take face painting up a notch. We're not just talking about cute cat faces, but real one-of-a-kind temporary music-themed masterpieces that the kids will love. This walking art will make put a smile on the face of everyone and the whole place will feel like a true rock show!
3. NEW FOR 2018! - "The Little Rock Room" - Have your kids ever tried playing on real drums, real guitars, real bass, and real amplified vocals? Well, new for 2018 we are setting a tiny stage in a tent called 'The Little Rock Room' filled with real BUT KID-SIZED ROCK INSTRUMENTS (like these drums!) that your kids can play, or you can play with your kids. Stay tuned for more details.
County Pop 2018 Tickets
The event will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 3:30 pm and finish by 8:00 pm!
1. Elliott Brood (Toronto) - Visit artist website
2. Miss Emily (Kingston) - Visit artist website
3. Jérémie Albino (PEC) - View artist website
4. Lindsay Ferguson (Ottawa) - View artist website
5. Kashka (Toronto) - View artist website
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
Second Stage - The Songwriter's Stage
For 2018 we will once again have our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to see more music!
The current lineup includes these great artists, with more announcements coming soon!
- County Pop will make a charity donation of $1 for every ticket sold to Prince Edward Learning Centre. We love the work they do to support adult learning in The County and you can learn more about them by clicking right here
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note that parking is free!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on April 28, 2018. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
NOTE - Advance County Pop tickets are also available locally at Books & Company (289 Main Street). Stop by and say hello!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about tickets.