There are so many great places to stay in The County, and some of the best are right downtown!
1. A great option within walking distance that also takes one night rentals (also a valued sponsor of County Pop): Picton Harbour Inn
2. How about an amazing motel with great style owned by two women that offer one of the most unique lodging options in PEC (also a valued sponsor of County Pop): The June
3. An award-winning and jaw-dropping boutique hotel: Drake Devonshire
4. Here is a super nice bread and breakfast near Sandbanks owned by a couple of dedicated music lovers and artists: Black Licorice Tree
5. Interesting in camping? Check out our friends at Quinte's Isle that open early for the season to provide a family-friendly spot with very reasonable rates.
6. A close option with lots of rooms and cottage: The Waring House
7. Want to stay in a cool old schoolhouse? How about South in Milford?
8. Official listing of all bed and breakfast options in PEC
Try our "WHERE TO STAY WIZARD" page to help you find a place to stay in The County that works best for you!